Where are you right now as you read this? And, more importantly, whose device are you using to read it? Not such trivial questions, it turns out; especially if you’ve been paying attention to the steady rise of BYOD cautionary updates posted throughout the year by employment and technology writers on JD Supra.
For your reference, here’s a recap: the most well read posts on the “Bring Your Own Device” issue in 2103.
Thirteen well-read in 2013 - On BYOD
- Here’s What’s Missing from Your Company’s Social Media Policy
- Personal Email Privacy in a BYOD Environment - A View from the Bench
- Safeguards against Data Security Breaches (Part One)
- Personal Smartphones: A Ticking HIPAA/HITECH Time Bomb?
- Bring-Your-Own-Device: Are Employers Opening the Door to Security and Legal Risks?
- BYOD – Bring Your Own Device Policies
- Risky Business: “Bring-Your-Own-Device” And Your Company
- BYOD is Here to Stay
- Security Is Key To “BYOD” Policies
- Study Reveals Alarming Statistics On Theft and Employee Misuse of Company Data
- Five Data Governance Matters To Address In 2013
- BYOD: Party Essentials for Corporations and Employees
- BYOD Can Be A Four-Letter Word
Like to receive this by carrier pigeon? Speak to your boss.