The Affordable Care Act dominated news throughout 2013. A big story, indeed, and here’s a look at the most well-read ACA-related updates on JD Supra throughout the entire year.
Thirteen well-read in 2013 - On Healthcare Reform
- Healthcare Reform Update: IRS Regulations Address Full-Time Status Of Nine-Month Education Employees
- Health Care Reform: “Employer Mandate” Guidance Issued
- Who is an employee and who is an independent contractor under the employer mandate provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare)?
- Health Care Reform Update: Employee Notice Requirements
- Affordable Care Act’s Special Rules for Grandfathered And Self-Insured Health Plans
- The Employer’s Playbook for ACA Compliance: October 1, 2013 Deadline to Provide Health Insurance Marketplace Notice
- DOL Releases Exchange Notice Guidance and Model Notices
- New 3.8% Medicare Tax on Investment and Unearned Income Beginning in 2013
- CMS Releases FY 2014 Hospital IPPS Final Rule
- IRS Form 720 for Remittance of PCORI Fees Is Available Now
- Healthcare Provisions In The American Taxpayer Relief Act - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- What Employers Need to Know about Health Care Reform
- Who is a Large Employer Under Obamacare?