For your convenience, here’s a quick recap of some of the most popular articles covering Healthcare Reform on JD Supra this month. A diversity of analysis and commentary on the many aspects of the Affordable Care Act:
- The Assault on the ACA Continues in the Federal Appeals Courts
- ACA, HIPAA, COBRA and HSA Penalties: What Do They Mean?
- Why Are We Not Surprised? Hospital Charges Are The Largest Driver Of Medical Cost Inflation
- ACA’s Deductible Limits for Small Groups Repealed
- Health Care Reform: Who is a Full-Time Employee?
- High Courts Vet Key Provisions Of The Affordable Care Act Government Extends Enrollment Deadline
- Congress Passes Rare Bipartisan Amendment To Obamacare
- The Affordable Care Act—Countdown to Compliance for Employers, Week 38: Congress Eliminates Separate Cap on Deductibles
- Are You Susceptible To The Employer Mandate? Diagnose Yourself
- Study Shows the ACA Will Not Lead Physicians to REDUCE the Number of Medicaid Recipients, Supply and Demand, and Get Me My Pokemon Cards!